Missed the LIVE stream, no worries. Watch the on-demand version below!
Make some popcorn, sit back and enjoy a creative exploration into the art that makes us, BrainVessel. “Together we’ll weather the storm”
- This event has passed.
“Water Medium Wednesdays” with Debra Tritt Kreiger
June 24 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$30.00
Are you looking to try watercolor or looking to take your skills to the next level? This class is for you!
Sessions will be held Wednesdays from 2– 4pm.
What to expect from the open studio:
*Students are required to bring their own supplies.
Recommended: #6 round brush, 1”Flat brush, 140lb watercolor paper, Water container, Palette, #2 pencil, Kneaded eraser, Paint (Please bring what you have. Beginners will have the opportunity to purchase a Beginner set for watercolor only for an additional fee)
- Sessions are for beginner to intermediate, and even advanced.
- Work independently on any water medium: watercolor, acrylic or water soluble oils and receive help when needed.
- Every session will begin with a technique demonstration.
- Every session will be filled with little tips to improve your painting skills.
- Learn to have fun and improve your creative thinking using good composition etc.
- You are free to paint what your passion would be, or learn to explore and find your own unique style and passion.
When creative minds get together good things happen!
All students must bring their own supplies
**Brain Vessel and/or the instructing artist reserves the right to cancel the class if the minimum student requirement is not met by two days before the class date and for inclement weather. Refund or rain check for next class will be given.** In case of a mishap in any process, the artist and BrainVessel will work with the student to make it right.